Watch the gameplay trailer showing one of the multiplayer skirmishes and see if you’ve got what it takes to be an elite mercenary.
And if you think you’ve just discovered your calling, you can start your training today by signing up for closed beta testing HERE. The beta will start on September 17th, but the developers reserve the right to choose who will get access to the early game build.
You can also add the game to your wish list on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/645930/Zero_Killed/) so you don’t miss the news upon its launch.
Zero Killed is a one-of-a-kind mix of Rainbow Six Siege’s tactical gameplay, Counter-Strike’s engaging PvP multiplayer, and SWAT 4’s rich choice of equipment and gadgets. In the game, you take control of one of the Zeros, pros who have abandoned their past and broken all contact with their former employers. These companies hired them to illegally extract the previously unknown superconductive element Petronium from the devastated territory called The Zone.
Zero Killed focuses heavily on team cooperation and communication. Both are key elements required to adapt and respond to the ever-changing situation on a battlefield. The players can choose between 10 different characters, from the heavily armored Big Foot, through the fully loaded with technology A.N.D., to Ox – an ex-navy general with a love for demolition. Each of them has their own loadout, unique gadget, and unique perk, all designed to make sure there’s something setting them apart and special in their own way. To be successful in combat will require foreseeing the opposite team’s next move, planning ahead, thinking tactically, and accurately analyzing the situation on the battlefield before deciding who from your squad should make the next move or what piece of equipment to use.
ZERO KILLED MAIN FEATURES:
- 4 vs. 4 multiplayer gameplay.
- 10 completely different characters to choose from, all with unique gadgets, equipment, perks, and personalities.
- 4 game modes:
- Data Steal
- 3 unique locations:
- Traverse the world without teleporting, including sprinting, climbing or sliding down a ladder. Our motion sickness free technology will allow you to fully immerse yourself in the game world, without the risk of your enemy teleporting out of nowhere and attacking you from behind.
- Loads of equipment and gadgets that can be used to gain an advantage over the opposing team. Grenades, mines, sonar, explosives, deployable shields, and more!
- Real life interactions with the environment and objects. The enemy throws a grenade your way? Throw it back! Your teammate under heavy fire and out of ammo? Toss him your spare magazine. Do all you’d normally do on a regular battlefield.
- Realistic weapons behavior, including recoil, damage model, and obstacle penetration. All weapons are enhanced with easy to use in VR holographic or laser sights.
- Destructible environment. Doors blocking your way or your enemy using a wooden cover to hide? Smash them, blow them apart, or crash through them. And don’t forget to duck, cover, and keep moving to avoid getting hit. Just like you would in real life!
- Tagging system – crucial to victory on the battlefield. Remember that knowing your enemy’s position gives you a big advantage and greatly increases your chance of victory.
More information about the game can be found on the official website (http://playzerokilled.com/), Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/645930/Zero_Killed/), Facebook, and Twitter.
Ignibit, previously known as VR VISIO, is a team of VR, AR, and MR developers specializing in games and business solutions. We have previously worked with brands like Cadillac, Volkswagen, Mirinda, Arrinera, Semeko, and many more. We were one of the first people that developed for VR in its early days and we have years of experience with it. As VR VISIO, we have already released several VR games, like Drone Hunter VR, Dream Coaster, and a remake of the popular Rift Coaster. Our most recent title is Drone Hunter VR: Evolved for Gear VR, which received positive reviews from users. Our mission is to use the knowledge we have gathered on VR and improve the virtual reality experience for all gamers. http://ignibit.com/